1. 4 cups flour
2. 4 teaspoons dry yeast
3. 1 cup milk
4. 3/4 cup water
5. 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup oil
6. 1/3--1/2 cup castor sugar
7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
8. 1 Beaten egg
9. Sasame (till ) /Poppy ( khashkhaas) for sprinkle.
1. Mix 2 Cups of flour& yeast in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, heat milk, water, oil, sugar& salt to lukewarm in microwave.
3. Add all at once to flour mixture and mix till smooth. (Approx 2 mins with electric mixer).
4. Mix in enough flour to make a soft dough ( by adding the remaining 2 -Cups of flour).
5. Mix well until dough is soft and slightly sticky, then turn out onto floured surface and let rest under a large greased bowl for about 15 minutes.
6. Shape dough into 12-15 small balls and place on greased baking tray to rise until doubled in size. (approx 45 Mins).
7. Brush it with the beaten egg very softly.Sprinkle sasame/ poppy seeds on it.
8. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven 12-15 minutes.(do not over bake otherwise it will get hard.)
Make 12-15 buns from this recipe.