Ingredients for filling
Fried mince meat 1 cup
1. Roll out the dough 1/8 inch thick, cut into 3 inch square pieces, brush the sides with beaten eggs and fill with the fried mince meat in the centre
2. Shape into a triangle or length wise
3. Place on tray, brush with beaten egg, bake on 225 degree C for 20 minutes.
to make Puff Pastry by Chef Shireen anwer Click here:
or you can also try :
Granulated sugar as required
1. Roll the dough to a thin rectangle and brush with beaten eggs
2. Sprinkle sugar lavishly, roll along the sides from both sides equally.
3. Lastly overlap both on top of each other, cut slices with a sharp knife, put on a greased baking tray and bake on 225 degree C for 10 minutes.
4. Take out, turn the French heart, re-bake for 10 minutes.